HR Recruiter at Job Consultant
Views:7 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Counter Sales Professional - Beauty & Hair saloon (3-12 yrs)
- To lead the Front office team towards achieving the highest standards of client services.
- To achieve team and individual sales targets while converting all leads into Studio walk-ins.
- Handling inquiries on phone as well as on emails.
- Ensure that all the Brand Standards are followed.
- Monitor front office personnel to ensure clients receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
- Monitor each and every front Office task and Guest Relations personnel.
- Compile statistics for front office and provide reports relating to that area
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of self and colleagues at front Office.
- Coordinate with contact Center & pan India head FD head according to protocol.
- Coordinate with Studio Manager, Consultant to assign consultation scheduling
- Prepare all weekly and monthly reports
- Delegate duties & responsibilities to FD team
- Schedule FD staff with SM to ensure studio has support required
- Ensure all monetary transaction are conducted & consulted according as per protocol
- Coordinate with accounts department on all monetary transactions, quotations,receipts
- Maintains walking relationships, communication with all departments and coordinates accordingly
- Resolves guest problems as per international standard, quality effectively and courteously
- Maintains all patient data in software as per protocol
- Ensuring targets for FD are met.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Good & Pleasing Communication Skills in English, Hindi.
- Excellent telephone courtesy & client handling skill.
- Routine operations management knowledge.
- Should be highly motivated & result oriented.
- Strong client management skills.
- Should be Presentable.
- Candidate with hospitality industry with proper dedication towards Front Office would be preferred.