Talent Acquisition Team at Careerz Inn
Views:231 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Counter Sales Officer - Watch (1-6 yrs)
We are hiring for the role of Counter Sales. PFB the Job details:
- Salary Package: upto 2.5 Lakhs per annum (Additionaly, Good Incentives + PF + Medical Benefits + Annual Bonus)
- Gender: Male / Female
- Age Bar: upto 29 years
- Qualification : 12th pass
- Experience : Minimum 6 month
Job Description :
- An individual doing a counter sales job is responsible for handling all sales function in a manner which is professional enough for the customers.
- They should also provide quick and efficient service to obtain maximum sales and also focus on customer satisfaction.
- Should be excellent while providing service to its customers.
- They should respond to any queries and give every information that a customer needs.
- Should assist the customers at the counter with their queries and at the same time provide them with the resolution effectively.
- Should ask questions and provide relevant information to the customers that they might need and then list down the orders which the customers might purchase thereby providing them excellent service.
- Must treat all the customers with respect and courtesy.
- Should mention each and every record in the computer including customer details and customer orders, pricing, quotations and should be able to retrieve it whenever needed.
- Need to follow up on the orders which the customer makes and should be upbeat while resolving problems and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Should provide with quotes of various quotes which is appropriate.
- Should also update the product details with any of the resources working in a continuous manner.
- Keep yourself updated with the product inventory and its functionality.
- Communicate effectively with the customers regarding any relevant procedures and policies which might be beneficial to them.
- Must check the quality and the quality of the product which is brought into the warehouse, need to verify it depending on the order made initially.
- Ensure that each product is stacked as per their location in the warehouse and organize it effectively.
- Should ensure that they follow each safety rules assigned.
- Should be active enough to inform the manager of any potential harmful condition.
- Perform inspections of the delivery vehicle whenever required.
- Should be able to read and write simple directions or instructions in English.
- Should also be able to speak and understand English so that the customers won't find it hard to communicate.
- Should meet the physical requirements of the job like lifting heavy weights, bend, crawl etc as this job demands more activity.
Please feel free to call in case of any queries @ 7999171137 (Apurva)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.