Talent Acquisition Team at Careerz Inn
Views:106 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Counter Sales Consultant - Retail (1-5 yrs)
We are hiring for the role of Counter Sales Design Consultant
The role will include :
- Interact with the Customers and assist the process of Sale at the Retail Stores, by providing consultative inputs for the purchase of products from our catalog.
- Liaise with stakeholders in different teams to provide the best-suited solution for the customer's requirements.
- Achieve and work towards exceeding the monthly targets of Revenue and any other metric as communicated.
- Execute tasks of store processes and daily operations at the store for maintaining the standards of Store operations, display, and ambiance.
- Execute tasks as assigned during inventory and stock movement, by coordinating with the Operations and Sourcing teams.
- Execute Visual Merchandising guidelines for the Store so that it consistently exudes our brand experience.
- Take up initiatives and/or small projects as assigned for process improvements in daily tasks, data management Store Operations to boost Store efficiency and profitability.
- Navigate between ERPs and data templates to manage your revenue and sales related data.
- Requires working on Saturdays/Sundays.
Desired Skills and Functional Experience :
- Retail / Selling and Customer Interaction experience is a must.
- Great command of communication/language (English + one vernacular at least) - ability to hold conversations with customers on their dream home, help them pick the right products, understand their sense of aesthetics and guide them accordingly.
- High energy, cheerful person + ability to smile always despite the situation/time.
- Empathy for people and situations; highly approachable person.
- Honesty and transparency in communication; shows warmth in interactions.
- Extremely hard-working and committed to the cause /values/vision of UL.
- Love for beautiful homes, and all things beautiful; a love for aesthetics.
- Willingness to learn rapidly + Ability to consistently make things better.
- Ability to use technology effectively + Ability to use apps/tools to provide design/catalogue consultation.