Counselor - Sales - Visa/Immigation (1-5 yrs)
Designation: Jr./Sr. Visa Counsellor
Timings: 10AM-7PM (6 days a week)
- Must oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- Must interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable. Solve client queries.
- You must oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- Must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- You must maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- Must be able to help the client to obtain Visas, Green cards and other documentation required.
- You must be fluent in English and have experience in Immigration procedures
- must have strong communication and negotiation skills
- you must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
Total Experience: 1-5 years