Founder and CEO at Corporate Shiksha
Views:228 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Corporate Shiksha - Copy Writer & Editor (3-8 yrs)
Copywriter & Editor - Marketing & Research Team
Ideal Experience : 3-8 years
If you have an innate love for writing/editing and sound knowledge of your subject of expertise, we have the perfect opportunity for you. Through this role, you can be an essential part of the team working in the fields of Learning & Education industry.
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform research and write articles for print and online, newsletters, videos, webinars, infographics, white papers, case studies, blog posts, and more.
- Support content initiatives for marketing collaterals, website and marketing campaigns.
- Interview eminent personalities, subject matter experts on a variety of topics and translate that information into engaging content pieces or other content collaterals.
- Aid in substantial editing, copy editing and proofing.
- Attend conferences, events, seminars etc. and prepare articles for print/online publishing.
- Research, analyze and gather data from multiple sources (subject matter experts, HR thought leaders, CEOs, CXOs, CHROs etc) to develop content.
- Prepare and assist with preparation, coordination, copyediting, and proofing of print and online content.
- Monitor current happenings/events in the workplace, education & learning field and create engaging content related to the industry.
- Utilize industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and content.
- Thorough understanding of the technical editing processes and willing to share knowledge with fellow technical writers.
- Ensuring that any article or write-up is well-written, logically structured, has logical argument, adheres to the established standards and caters to the desired audience
- Would lead a team of content- writers (Intern); work involves editing & writing crisp copies on varied topics.
- Bachelor- s/Master's Degree in journalism, advertising, communications, marketing or English
- Minimum 3-4 years- writing experience, with samples of work product as proof
- Good writing, interviewing and research skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Understanding of technical writing.