Associate Director Human Resources at Corporate Gurukul
Views:167 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Corporate Gurukul - Head - Customer Success & Sales (9-12 yrs)
Areas of Responsibility:
- To develop, execute and nurture effective strategies for expanding key accounts and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop the business plan and execute the Sales Strategy.
- Lead the customer success team and also help in identifying the target market, target accounts and services to be covered in the business development activity.
- Segment and Account level research and map the account, identify potential buyers, identify key customer needs and positioning of the products and services of Corporate Gurukul.
- Own the revenue responsibilities from Key Accounts.
- Ensure the consistent implementation of effective sales processes for optimum performance and success of the organization.
- Support the sales team to build exceptional customer relationships and strengthen net promoter score (NPS) & CSAT score.
- Ensure effective prospecting, up/cross selling, pipeline development.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to execute online marketing strategies for lead generation and sales.
- Work closely with the Management team to align on quarterly milestones and revenue targets.
- Setup and train Sales team to move leads through the funnel to closure.
- Generate new product ideas, enhancements to the - existing product basis feedback from customer and external stakeholders and share with the product team.
- Market research and awareness with respect to the competition.
- Hire, Train and develop team members to achieve their goals and improve performance.
- Set clear expectations and goals for team members, monitor progress and maintain sales reports.
- Coach and mentor team members to build their capability and create develop roadmaps.
- Supports Project team in On-campus program delivery.
- Coordinates with project team on schedules.
- Ensures high CSAT score along with project team.
- Serves as a primary point of escalation when customer issues arise, troubleshooting, and ensuring quick resolution.
- Role Split: 80% Sales +20 % Onsite Project Delivery
- National and International travel is mandatory for this role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.