Associate Director Human Resources at Corporate Gurukul
Views:84 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Corporate Gurukul - Head - Customer Success & Sales (9-12 yrs)
Areas of Responsibility:
- To develop, execute and nurture effective strategies for expanding key accounts and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop the business plan and execute the Sales Strategy.
- Lead the customer success team and also help in identifying the target market, target accounts and services to be covered in the business development activity.
- Segment and Account level research and map the account, identify potential buyers, identify key customer needs and positioning of the products and services of Corporate Gurukul.
- Own the revenue responsibilities from Key Accounts.
- Ensure the consistent implementation of effective sales processes for optimum performance and success of the organization.
- Support the sales team to build exceptional customer relationships and strengthen net promoter score (NPS) & CSAT score.
- Ensure effective prospecting, up/cross selling, pipeline development.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to execute online marketing strategies for lead generation and sales.
- Work closely with the Management team to align on quarterly milestones and revenue targets.
- Setup and train Sales team to move leads through the funnel to closure.
- Generate new product ideas, enhancements to the - existing product basis feedback from customer and external stakeholders and share with the product team.
- Market research and awareness with respect to the competition.
- Hire, Train and develop team members to achieve their goals and improve performance.
- Set clear expectations and goals for team members, monitor progress and maintain sales reports.
- Coach and mentor team members to build their capability and create develop roadmaps.
- Supports Project team in On-campus program delivery.
- Coordinates with project team on schedules.
- Ensures high CSAT score along with project team.
- Serves as a primary point of escalation when customer issues arise, troubleshooting, and ensuring quick resolution.
- Role Split: 80% Sales +20 % Onsite Project Delivery
- National and International travel is mandatory for this role.