Corporate Communication Role - Marketing - Advertising/Media Firm (8-12 yrs)
Qualification & Skills set :
- Any degree or degree in Visual communication/Media or allied fields with 8 + yrs of experience in Corporate communication field.
- Excellent communication/articulation and presentation skills
- Creative Mindset
- Team Player with positive attitude
- Self Starter, Diligent and mature with high level of ownership and accountability
- High EQ, excellent etiquette.
Job Responsibilities :
- Mature hands-on professional with 8 + years of proven experience in the area of Corporate Communications (preferably from Hi Tech Consumer/Media/Digital/Software industry) with creative bend of mind and ability to make impactful artefacts to enhance Corporate brand . Well versed in latest digital techniques of brand building, creating/repositioning the organization brand identity aligned to strategic goals and end customer segment . The candidate would have to work with multiple teams in the organization to deliver output specific to each domain as below
Corporate Marketing & Branding (External) & Public Relations :
- Create/reposition a brand identity for the company with logo, tagline, image etc in line with Marketing Team strategy
- Conceptualize, create and execute branding campaigns suitable to target segment.
- Create brand properties for implementation across different geographies.
- Identify Branding & Marketing opportunities inclusive of award participation and major branding events to enhance brand recall
- Update and maintain our Internet webpage with a powerful medium highlighting our events, laurels, credentials etc.
- Communicate and network with the media and industry bodies.
HR & Internal Communications :
- Create suitable brand positioning strategies, programs and collateral to establish a strong "employer of choice " brand identity
- Understand the motivation drivers of talent pool and create brand campaigns and collaterals
- Build a powerful social media identity across forums like Linked In/Glassdoor for the company in line with latest trends
- Assist the Projects and Support Service Teams in implementing standardized external & internal signages.
- Create a powerful and dynamic INTRANET which serves as a virtual platform for employee engagement, learning, and networking.
- Draft internal communications on policies and programs as and when required.
- Design various periodic Communication forums like Town halls, Managers forum, Employee Forums, Leadership Blogs, Employee Diaries etc ( Virtual/Real )
- Draft frequent QnA, reinforcement campaigns & teasers etc to support HR/Company programs
- Run ESAT/Pulse Surveys on guidance of HR
Administration & Back Office :
- Create and upgrade standardized content and designs/banners, boards of the company
- Develop a good vendor community to avail customized services for the company at competitive quotes
- Initiate and establish a reusable branding archive repository for seamless and agile recreation