HR Manager at Core Techies India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:12 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Core Techies - Executive - Business Development/Online Bidding (1-2 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Online Bidder/Business Development Executive at Core Techies India Private Ltd. who will be responsible for generating new business from online bidding portals, managing other sources, client requirements etc. The candidate will be responsible for client relationship channels and responding to RFI, RFP etc.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Responsible for generating new business from online bidding portals, managing other sources, client requirements, client relationship channels and responding to RFI, RFP etc.
2. Interact with clients for their technical requirements.
3. Writing Proposal / Costing/ Negotiations/ prepare project schedules, review and check procedures and documentation, prepare the release package.
4. Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates client needs on an ongoing basis.
5. Work with the team to understand the needs of the client and respond accordingly to achieve their business goals.
6. Devising new and innovative business development plans and strategies.
Qualifications and Skills:
1. Excellent communication in English and presentation skills, having the experience to deal with foreign clients.
2. Experience/knowledge in Bidding on Upwork, Elance, Guru, ODesk etc.
3. Strong Analytical, technical, Sales & Marketing fundamentals along with good sales negotiation skills.
4. Proven track record in IT services business development.
5. Comfortable in communicating with clients via email/Call/Skype.
6. Knowledge of Direct and online marketing of web and mobile based applications.
7. Good selling attitude, target oriented & able to work independently.
8. Proficient in Proposal writing, keeping follow-ups, Requirement Gathering.
9. Good Social Media connections such as on LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
10. Knowledge of Web & Mobile Technology is must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.