Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:117 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Copy Writer - Marketing - IT (3-5 yrs)
Marketing Copy Writer
- Develop a deep understanding of the Brand & come with campaign taglines, structure, slogans, etc.
- Write and proof effective, concise copy in brand voice for a wide range of mediums including (but not limited to): CRM programming, social media messaging, and acquisition marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with content team members to hone messaging for projects
- Work cross-functionally to understand and meet general content strategy, design considerations, and business objectives
- Offer copywriting support for promotions and campaigns under the guidance of brand and marketing managers, contributing new ideas along the way
- Prioritize work effectively based on project deadlines and release dates
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of marketing materials produced
- Writing content & script for Paper Ads, Radio Jingles, Digital ads, Social Ads, TV, Email, SMS & Push notifications.
- Come up with ideas to initiate a campaign structure.
Required Qualifications :
- Strong portfolio showing a variety of marketing executions with a focus on digital media including email marketing.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant copywriting experience at an ad agency or in-house creative team.
- Education: graduate/post graduate in Marketing, Journalism, English, or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to strike a balance between showing initiative and seeking appropriate guidance and input from others.
- Organization skills to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines with confidence in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.