Founder at Blitz Jobs
Views:384 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Copy Writer - Luxury Goods/Cosmetics (3-6 yrs)
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
- Research and understand the clients' needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff from concept development to delivery of final product
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
- Demonstrated success in managing a business social media presence
- Experience writing copy with specifically the Fashion and Cosmetics industry
- Exposure to youth's colloquial language from USA and UK
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, Wordpress, Blogspot etc.
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing and SEO concepts including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines. No of working days and timings: 5 working days, flexible working hours
Experience Required: 3+ years of experience in writing for International luxury goods, fashion and cosmetics brands for USA/ UK based audience
No. Of Positions: 1