Copy Writer - Creative/Blog/Slogan (1-4 yrs)
As a copywriter, you'll work with client briefs to conceive, develop and produce effective content and communication strategies. You'll focus on providing the written words ('copy') for campaigns
- Taking a client's communication brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience. This will include creating social media calendar, posts, blogs, taglines, slogans etc.
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the client's requirements and core messages
- Familiarising themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities on social media platforms.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visuals and words with other members of the creative team
- Presenting initial ideas to the Manager
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board, modifying content as per clients feedback
- Accuracy is essential
- The copywriter will be accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice.
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills.
A Copywriter should be:
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products or services
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a team
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Be highly self-motivated and well organized
- Be able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback
- Have an eye for detail
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills.
- Must have experience in creative copywriting