Manager - Talent Aqcuisition at Fizara India Pvt Ltd
Views:176 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Copy Writer/Content Writer - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Position : Copy Writer / Content Writer
Location : Sri Sri Tattva, Bangalore
Experience : 5-7 years
Qualification : MBA or Graduate in Journalism/MA in English Literature or PG/Diploma in Copywriting.
Functional Area : Copy Writing/Content Writing /Journalism, advertising in FMCG Food Industry.
Mandatory Skills :
1. Must have worked in Mumbai for FMCG food industry.
2. Copy writer must have proven experience in generating the words, slogans, punch lines & scripts for the company's product promotional activities.
3. Good experience in writing contents in the form of Press releases, Magazine articles, long essays, reports, white papers & website content.
Profile Description :
1. Understanding Organisation's Environment, psychology, taste, requirements & expectations from the management.
2. Developing and describing Organisation's briefs and producing copy for products that will have an impact on brand perception and sales.
3. Creating & editing copy for events, internal communications & marketing collateral in a variety of media, including print, outdoor & digital.
4. Understanding Company's core message & target audience & brainstorming copy ideas with the internal team members.
5. Able to adapt well to FMCG product writing by having a good understanding of our products.
6. Providing conceptual & creative ideas for innovative marketing communication.
7. Giving attention to detail and ability to self-edit.
8. Writing copy and visualizing (providing visual direction to designers) for advertisements, hoardings, point-of-sale material, mailers, banners, invites and other similar marketing communication to make it memorable and effective.
9. Adherence to the deadlines given.
10. Must have samples/examples of copywriting/content or written pieces.
Soft Skills :
1. Strong convincing, creative & imaginative skills.
2. Sound at communication both verbal and written.
3. Good observation, listening and interpersonal skills. 4. Should be a team player & able to work under pressure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.