Copy Editor - Sports News (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- To write and edit copies from agencies as well as original pieces
- To rank stories on page
- To post stories on social media with appropriate headline and tease
- To cull stories from trending topics / social media / videos
- Be the owner of News content on Digital Platform- Website & App
- Close liasioning with editorial team on News Content development
- Understanding of the various platforms & develop content accordingly
- Employ strategies to make the brand name more visible & followed over the platforms
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate / Post graduate preferably in Literature, Mass Media, Journalism
Experience: 5- 10 years
- Good in news sense and awareness of sports.
- Good command over the English language and digitally savvy
- Aware of SEO and usage of meta data
- Updated and interested in latest news
- Knowledge of Adobe photoshop will be a plus
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills.
- Drive to work independently and learn.
- Eye for detail is a must.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Multitasking and ability to handle work pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.