Senior Recruitment Analyst at Exotalent Consultancy Services
Views:30 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Coordinator - Marketing (4-7 yrs)
Main Job Roles :
1) ATL/BTL activities.
2) Digital Marketing.
3) Innovative marketing activities.
4) Budget control & Utilization.
5) Rate negotiation & timely bill processing,
6) Dealer & vendor bill checking & processing..
Other roles :
Establishing marketing goals : To ensure market share and profitability of products and services
- Planning and overseeing advertising and promotional activities: Including print, electronic, and direct mail media
- Developing and executing monthly and annual marketing budgets
- Making sure all parties produce the work needed for a successful campaign
- Reporting on progress to stakeholders within the business
- Setting budgets and liaising with external agencies
- Increasing sales and maintaining clients
- Upholding dealer networks and quality of service to the public
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Creating and managing budgets
- Improving revenue
- Analyzing financial data
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities
- Monitoring and analyzing marketing metrics : To evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and make data-driven decisions
- Leveraging industry insights : To identify potential risks and opportunities and make informed business decisions
- Developing and executing comprehensive marketing plans : To enhance brand awareness and drive demand
- Leading the marketing communications team
- Developing longer-term automotive marketing strategy : (B2G, B2B, B2C, Digital)
- Utilizing and enhancing OEM strategy and materials : To build strong brand awareness and consideration across all brands and products