IT Recruiter at Eclat Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:121 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Coordinator - Customer Success - EduTech/Publishing (0-1 yrs)
About The Role :
- To proactively drive product adoption and user engagement initiatives for our key customers, we are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, highly organised and user focused Customer Success Coordinator (CSC) who can take up the responsibility of implementing, assessing and improving user onboarding and user engagement initiatives.
What Describes You Best :
- 1 Year Experience in Customer facing roles (Preferably in Ed tech /publishing Industry)
- Minimum : Bachelor's degree or Equivalent
- Fond of Engaging with Customers
Skills: (must have) :
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette and willingness to engage with customers and users in person, by phone or digitally
- Hands-on with Microsoft office and Google suite
Additional Skills: (nice to have) :
- Experience using Customer Management Tools (like CRM and Customer support tools etc)
What will you Own ?
- Key accountability of CSC will be to drive product adoption, user engagement and provide appropriate and timely customer feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- How will you spend your time at Eclat.
- Building customer trust by understanding their requirements and satisfactorily addressing the same based on sound product and industry knowledge.
- Driving product adoption and usage throughout the customer/user lifecycle.
- Performing regular customer health check to keep tabs on product usage identify gaps in User Engagement and help resolve the same by collaborating with relevant stakeholders.
- Creating and executing relevant training programs/collaterals to help educate customers on the products and features
- Representing voice of the customer and provide feedback to sales, support, and product teams
- Identifying opportunities for customers to act as advocates for our offerings (e.g., testimonials, case studies)
Why Join Us ?
- Be a part of our growth story as we aim to take a leadership position in international markets.
- Opportunity to manage and lead global teams and channel partner network.
- Join technology innovators who believe in solving world-scale challenges to drive global knowledge-sharing.
- Healthy work/life balance, offering wellbeing initiatives, parental leave, career development assistance, required work infrastructure support