HR Executive at Coolberg Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
Views:56 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Coolberg - Key Account Manager - HoReCa Sales (5-10 yrs)
Key Account Manager - HoReCa
1. The Primary responsibility of the HORECA/Institutional Sales Manager is Identifying Key Corporates / Institutional other SME & large companies across industries, engage and establish NEED and project Innovative products by conceptualizing ideas to buyer / their Gifting & Institutional requirements.
2. Identifying Prospective corporate clients,
3. Generating business from New Accounts & developing them to achieve profitability
4. Meeting on daily basis with clients in Corporates in various departments like Marketing Team, Procurement Team, HR Team & Admin Departments
5. New client acquisition and work on leads
6. To create/maintain excellent relationships with clients and be able to tailor products pitch according to their specifications
7. Ensure timely collection of revenue from clients
8. Fulfilment of Sales Budget via New Sales acquisition
9. Give business presentations to senior management team
10. To map potential sectors
11. Developing new ideas to achieve sales growth
12. Interact regularly with the clients to ensure a committed and partnership-based relationship.
- Driving B2B / Institutional / HoReCa sales through strategic business development and existing account optimization
- Generating leads for HoReCa & tie-up's with potential clients.
- Coordinate with Hotels, Restaurants and Caf's for orders with Operation team; from an order's initiation to its shipment
- Conduct market research and provide product development teams with competitive intelligence
- Develop and execute a comprehensive region plan to drive revenue and market share
-Organizing events for client meets
- Participation in Trade Fairs