Talent Acquisition at Convosight
Views:63 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Convosight - Executive - Social Media Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Convosight is an A-Z tool for community entrepreneurs who are looking to build, grow, engage and monetize their online communities. The tool is launched by Baby Destination after building and scaling their communities to millions. The product is first of its kind, launched initially for Facebook Groups Admins, uses techniques in Machine Learning and Data Analytics to give proven recommendations for engagement and growth in members for Facebook Group, along with great features on moderating and management. With offices in Delhi and Hyderabad, the Company is backed by institutional capital.
Job description for Social Media Executive
About the Role :
- We are looking for a witty and strategic Social Media Executive to oversee our company's presence on a multitude of public platforms. The Social Media Executive should create gripping content, analyze public feedback, and report on the effects of each key undertaking. You should also keep track of all access codes.
- To be successful as a Social Media Executive, you should strike a delicate balance between publishing frequent outputs and maintaining consumers' interest. A top-notch Social Media Executive will be knowledgeable about the best posting times for each social media platform.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and other channels.
- Manage company blog and editorial calendar that aligns with social updates
- Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research the best ways to increase traffic
- Review the success of campaigns and develop ways to improve
- Plan paid social media advertising strategies and budgets
- Secure new media partnerships & drive engagement with social media influencers
- Resolve customer issues through social media
- Create engaging written and visual content for blog
- Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research; relay it to business strategists
- Write effective, concise copy for multiple platforms, websites, and social networks
- Minimum 2 years of social media management experience
- Experience of Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
Our Team and culture :
- Aside from being a fast-paced, result-oriented startup, there is more to our personality.
- We truly believe that Ideas don't have a hierarchy; It's a fact that most of the ideas have come - from interns and freshers
- Lots and lots of learning, problem-solving (we take paper notes all the time)
- Work-life balance is v imp but there are times we burn the midnight oil
- We like challenging the ordinary; our growth has been organic
Position: Full Time
Salary Band: Commensurate with Experience