HR Manager at Convergence Services
Views:32 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Convergence Services - Executive - Business Development (1-5 yrs)
Business Development Executive
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Sales force, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Experience in selling software's.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team