Executive at ControlCase
Views:107 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
ControlCase - Business Development Role (9-13 yrs)
- Provides management and support for new business pipeline development,
- Provides input into bid/no-bid decisions and updates and maintains the pipeline tracker for the assigned practice
- Provides management, quality assurance and compliance with the client requirements on bid/capture efforts, across sectors
- Serves in proposal line roles such as: proposal manager, capture lead, and writer for all and any sections, personnel writer, institutional capability writer, annex writer, etc.
- Staffs bid/capture efforts and supports assigned practice management and team
- Serves as primary BD liaison for region and RMD. Attends regional staff and other relevant regional meetings, including country coordination meetings.
- Coordinates closely with technical teams in all aspects of capture and proposal processes
- Leads data analysis, reporting, and knowledge management to inform business development strategy and operations
- Conducts long-term and short-term strategic research that informs the growth strategy of the assigned Practices and/or regions
- Manages a database of partners, setting up meetings and facilitating relationships
- Develop and cultivate relationships with technical specialists, subject-matter experts, and professional writers to contribute to technical solution designs, reviews, and analysis of proposals and business development strategy within the practice
- Work closely with the practice area's to deepen AECOM's network of potential personnel and better understand client staffing needs