Executive at ControlCase
Views:148 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
ControlCase - Business Development Role (9-13 yrs)
- Provides management and support for new business pipeline development,
- Provides input into bid/no-bid decisions and updates and maintains the pipeline tracker for the assigned practice
- Provides management, quality assurance and compliance with the client requirements on bid/capture efforts, across sectors
- Serves in proposal line roles such as: proposal manager, capture lead, and writer for all and any sections, personnel writer, institutional capability writer, annex writer, etc.
- Staffs bid/capture efforts and supports assigned practice management and team
- Serves as primary BD liaison for region and RMD. Attends regional staff and other relevant regional meetings, including country coordination meetings.
- Coordinates closely with technical teams in all aspects of capture and proposal processes
- Leads data analysis, reporting, and knowledge management to inform business development strategy and operations
- Conducts long-term and short-term strategic research that informs the growth strategy of the assigned Practices and/or regions
- Manages a database of partners, setting up meetings and facilitating relationships
- Develop and cultivate relationships with technical specialists, subject-matter experts, and professional writers to contribute to technical solution designs, reviews, and analysis of proposals and business development strategy within the practice
- Work closely with the practice area's to deepen AECOM's network of potential personnel and better understand client staffing needs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.