Content Writing Expert - Manufacturing Firm (1-3 yrs)
A great job title typically includes a general term, level of experience and any special requirements. The general term will optimize your job title to show up in a general search for jobs of the same nature.
- The level of experience will help you attract the most qualified applicants by outlining the amount of responsibility and prior knowledge required. And if your position is specialized, consider including the specialization in the job title as well. But avoid using internal titles, abbreviations or acronyms to make sure people understand what your job posting is before clicking.
- Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We- re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content
- The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads.
- This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor's degree and relevant work experience.