Client Management Lead at Edge Executive Search
Views:42 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Content Writer - Telecom (5-12 yrs)
Our client is a leading Telecom technology company that provides products and services on an international scale, with a large footprint that is growing at a scorching pace.
The Role :
The company is seeking to identify a bright and innovative professional, who will identify, shape and write stories with the objective of positioning company as a best-in-class global data networks solutions company in India and internationally.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Identify, shape and write stories, video scripts, media articles, press releases, case studies, blogs, social media posts, newsletters, award nominations, customer presentations, Solutions presentations etc
- Bring in an edgy writing style into business communication, without compromising on the depth of the subject
- Work with freelancers and agencies to develop written / graphic / video content via storyboarding and messaging.
- Manage content calendars, workflow, reporting dashboards.
- Ability to have a deep understanding of the data networks and telecom domain
- Nose for identifying story ideas for business, trade and mainstream consumption
- Ability to write in an edgy style without compromising on business / technology depth or losing the plot because of unstructured thinking
- Great writing style that will appeal to the person behind the professional
- Be self-program managed manage content calendars, workflows, reporting to strict timelines and schedules
- In short, ability to understand our domain + structured thinking / writing + great writing style + self-management
Desired Profile :
- You should have 5-8 years of experience in technology or business journalism or research-based content creation at a corporate.
Qualification: MBA from good business school