Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:53 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Content Writer - Stock Liquidation Business (0-3 yrs)
- Join a fast-growing stock liquidation platform
- Opportunity to hone writing skills
- Work alongside a close-knit and vibrant team!
- Our client is an innovative platform that simplifies the process of sourcing and buying bulk inventories across various industries, enabling companies to sell their excess, unsold, or dead stocks quickly and efficiently.
While staying updated with the latest news developments, you will be writing copy that complements creative concepts for website, campaigns and social media. You will establish a strategy to reach out to target audience, research and decipher data to prepare clean, concise and factual articles.
You will be responsible for :
- Communicating to customers and ensuring consistency in the brand voice.
- Formulating and integrating keywords for Search Engine Optimization.
- Assessing leads and pitching captivating story ideas to editors.
- Keeping records off all notes, interviews, and audio files.
- Creating trustworthy relationships with contacts and sources for use in future research.
- Reworking content based on feedback from stakeholders.
- Proofreading all copy and ensuring it is free of errors
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience as a content writer and have strong knowledge of SEO.
- You have excellent writing skills in English in order to be able to cover our business requirements in English markets.
- You are a good multitasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You can interpret data to make recommendations for optimizing online content marketing.
- You are well versed with social media platforms and can develop SEO optimized content that can be shared virally.
- You are adept at creating content that will effectively engage audiences.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments