Growth and Marketing Associate at Talent500
Views:10 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Content Writer - Recruitment Firm (4-6 yrs)
About the company :
Talent500 helps global companies hire, build and manage remote teams. We are trusted by the world's leading companies, from Fortune 500s to fast-growth startups, to help them build and run their high-impact remote teams.
We are democratizing access to opportunities for leading professionals by connecting them with career-changing opportunities with global companies looking to hire the best talent globally. We believe the future of work is great companies doing great work with talented people unbounded by borders, geographies, or immigration complexities and we are on a mission to build that.
Our clients today include a carefully curated list of the world's best companies - Nike, Pepsi, Uber, Rakuten, Target, Silicon Valley Bank, Lululemon, Ikea, H&M, and more.
Today, Talent500 is the fastest-growing remote team builder in the world. We are a part of ANSR, an Accel-backed global leader and enterprise transformation platform. For the last 15 years, the world's leading organizations have trusted ANSR to transform their business by building technology and innovation hubs in talent-rich locations. We have hired 75000+ top-tier tech professionals across emerging technologies: Data Engineering, AI/ML, Product Engineering, Mobile, Security, Cloud, and more. ANSR is today one of the largest drivers of FDI into India with over $1.5B of capital investments.
About the role :
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for articles, ebooks, social media, and the website. The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to craft engaging stories across content platforms.
- Support the Content team with engaging and best in class content
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content
- Developing content for blogs, articles, company website, emailers, and social media.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Editing and embellishing existing content to improve readability.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers- needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the current content.
- Work with internal teams to understand content requirements
- Work closely with other communication verticals - Talent Engagement and customer success teams to deliver content across internal communication vehicles, including intranet, email, newsletters, events, etc.
- Utilize a variety of content formats; including banners, ebooks, infographics, and charts.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Proven experience working under strict deadlines and the ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A portfolio of published articles