Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:156 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Content Writer - Manufacturing Firm (0-3 yrs)
The Offer :
- Join an dedicated platform that driving efficiency in the Manufacturing sector
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- A work culture that supports unconventional thinking
Our client is an online platform that supports collaboration between MSME and large scale industries, and industrials consultants and product suppliers. Their platform bridges the gap between industrial sector and professionals by providing solutions seekers greater access to a wider range of products and offering from consultants and suppliers at any given time.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience in Content Management, Marketing Communications or similar roles.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- Having experience within Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Content Management Tools (eg. Magento).
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments