Content Writer - Learning Solutions Firm (2-5 yrs)
VM - Content Writers for Qogent Learning Solutions
Content is really the king on Qogent websites. Our platforms are constant streams of valuable content. The Marketing team at Qogent is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring new users, but also on crafting content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content marketing, partnerships, advertising, and lifecycle marketing.
Qogent is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is still small but growing thoughtfully with just 7 people. As you contribute to our mission, you will help thousands of students reach their goal of higher studies abroad on a day to day basis.
- Write and edit search-optimized content for Qogent and our other web platforms.
- Work cross-functionally with SEO, web, product marketing, and design teams to brainstorm and prioritize content ideas- and bring them to life.
- Interview subject matter experts and conduct research to develop relevant and useful content.
- Improve and optimize existing content based on relevant search performance metrics.
- Become familiar with the Qogent story, voice, and tone to create content that is on brand and on message.
- At least 1 year of experience in a content writing, content marketing, or marketing communications role.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with demonstrated success creating compelling content that is tailored to goals and audience.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and how to implement them with attention to balancing brand and messaging priorities.
- Ability to write content that reflects established voice and tone guidelines.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to drive content projects from start to finish
Nice to have :
- Familiarity working in a CMS and/or publishing content to the web.
- Previous experience with working on WordPress platform.
- Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we- d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique- your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status- we value it, and we- d love to see what you might add to our team.