President & CEO at Brainwave Optigrators
Views:40 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Content Writer - IT Services (5-12 yrs)
Hiring for my Client who are a USA based IT CONSULTING Firm which means the job involves working NIGHTS as this is for the USA market.
Please read below and apply only if you are willing to work NIGHTS.
Job Summary/Purpose :
Work with the Learning and Development team to create content to engage our target audience. Write content for various topics be it technical or non-technical for the organization. Adhere to and produce content on deadlines. Excellent grammar and writing/proofreading skills are required. Brainstorm with the L&D team for new ideas and strategies for effective content. Strong collaborator and easy to work with across time-zones. Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done. Create content that is innovative and original.
- Liaise with the Learning and Development team to create content specific to the needs of the business.
- Creation of Trainer aids.
- Create modules and assessments.
- Experience in content writing and editing.
- Knowledge of at least one of the instructional systems designs (ISD) (ADDIE, Successive Approximation Model, Situated Cognition Theory, Merrills Principles etc- ).
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (WordPress etc- )
- Write concise, clear, logical content that is grammatically and stylistically correct.
- Work with SMEs and design documents to develop user friendly content for L&D.
- Write accurate and coherent descriptions with proper use of scaffolding of ideas.
- Ability to be highly productive in a dynamic environment with strict deadlines.
- Develop instructional training content specialized in communication, staffing, industrial/technical content (i.e. development of trainer guides, power points, Participant materials, tests, videos)
- Customize content for Training - training materials, virtual classes, and instructor-led classes.
- Documentation - Online Help, User Guides, Quick Start Manuals, Reference Guides, other items in the Documentation Library.
- Online collaterals with LMS - Online courses, online tutorials, demos etc..
- Develop/maintain the content for all L&D programs.
- Review, edit, research, write, and update training material (content outlines, participant material, PowerPoint presentations, e-learning content, job aids, video scripts, group discussions, etc. for learning using the ISD (Instructional System Design) process.
- Focus on very clear objectives for each course section.
- Produce quality work with attention to minor details such as grammar, punctuation, sequence of steps, etc.
- Identify training gaps for improvement of existing courses and new course design/development.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the system by which changes in processes/procedures are automatically made to course content.
- Continually audit and manage all Learning and Development course offerings to ensure relevant, progressive, and valuable content is delivered via appropriate, engaging and effective media, instructors and format.