Sourcing Manager at HireTale
Views:119 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Content Writer - IT (2-7 yrs)
We are seeking motivated and savvy Content Writers to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of writers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
- Develop strong, on-brand, and engaging long-form content across a variety of channels - blogs, community, forums, emails, web pages, etc. Nothing is out of scope.
- Quickly climb the learning curve on our curriculum, brand and tonality, and audience.
- Edit the learning materials or documents (spelling, punctuation, and grammar), and create meaningful materials
- Ensure that content follows our in-house style guide.
- Verify content and information.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Regular research on current market trends for engaging content
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Go-Getter, Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with a strong sense of ownership for work.
Innovative Mindset : Creative, takes informed risks, and constantly refines based on feedback.
Always-on learner : constantly curious, embracing, and picking up new skills really fast