HR Recruiter at Spectacon Infotech (N) Pvt. Ltd.
Views:44 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Content Writer - IT (2-4 yrs)
Key Skills Required :
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Writing high quality Blogs, Products, Articles etc.
- Should be creative enough to think out of the box in order to write tag lines, headlines and high end creative content.
- Ability to create and direct the creation of digital content.
- Should have understanding of Keywords, Keyword Placement (density and proximity)
- Ability to write suitable and targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags etc.
- Must be a self-learner, demonstrate high learning curve, and potential to accept and work on the various challenges associated with the job profile.
- Should also be well versed with creative web content, blogs, articles, and press release according to the requirements.
- Three or more years of experience delivering discipline results
- Should have excellent writing skills with unblemished grammar expertise.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
Key Responsibilities :
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content.
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
- Liaise with designers to ensure the design is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social - buzz- regarding new product launches.
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions).
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.