Senior HR Manager at IRIS Business Services Ltd
Views:185 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
IRIS Business Services - Content Writer (1-5 yrs)
IRIS is seeking a Content Writer to join our Marketing team who is an original thinker and has the portfolio to back it up.
Job Description :
The candidate will coordinate with leadership and product managers to develop and create content for print, digital, broadcast, email and social media and/or product descriptions, website copy and other product manuals. Well-researched and accurate content will be produced on tight deadlines.
Writer will communicate with leadership, clients, and product managers to understand the brief, research and compare the trends and develop relevant information pieces meeting the brand style and product outlines. Must develop and follow company's editorial style guide. Excellent writing, spelling, grammar and language command are essential to the role.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Constant research to ensure the content created is up to date and not obsolete
- Interviewing sources, clients and leadership to enhance company's biographical-assets
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Coordinating with the product team for various campaigns.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Creating and reviewing content for all communication sent to clients via email, SMS and App notification
- Create clear, easy and actionable mailers
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Updating and revamping the content as and when required
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors / Master's degree in Communication / Creative writing/Journalism/English or related field
- 1- 5 years experience in Content writing in B2B Technology Sector
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, excellent command over the language, creative and innovative original thinker
- Creative and Technology Savvy
- Self-motivated and self-directed, able to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Multitasking abilities, proficiency to produce work across multiple platforms and align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO