HR at Sevenstar Websolutions
Views:32 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Content Writer - IT (1-5 yrs)
- Must have interest, natural flair for writing and be able to deliver content that works on the online arena perfectly.
- Must be a logical thinker and the thought process must reflect in the writing so that customers can find the reason for which they are reading the write up.
- Write exceptional content, which is original, grammar error-free, technically/conceptually authentic, nice in presentation & formatting, coherency, High on Readability and Usability.
- Do content research from various authority sites online (cross-reference check for technical and conceptual authenticity); and bring out conclusion to mention in the write-up for reader's help.
- Should have understanding of Keywords, Keyword Placement (density and proximity) - Ability to write suitable and targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags etc.
- Can play with words, must be able to describe similar content in different formats and present in different styles, so that the content does not look similar and sustain readers' interest.
- Write interesting/appealing product descriptions and an ability to create interesting visual pictures through, use of powerful (though not flowery) words in the content.
- Generate Content, which must be holistic and should be complete in all respect. Starting and end should not be abrupt and different from the central idea of the entire write up. Title of the write up and the intro paragraph must be in sync with the rest of the description.
- Writing should be easy to comprehend and must bear a silent appeal so that the reader goes for a probable 'Action'.
- Must be a self-learner, demonstrate high learning curve, and potential to accept and work on the various challenges associated with the job profile.
- Must self-review his/her content before sending for final posting. Should be open to receive and implement suggestions for betterment of the final output.
- Must have accountability for his/her work.
- Content must be free from plagiarism, piracy; must not violet Copyright.
Responsibilities and Duties :
content writer (CreativeWriting)
- The Team Leader Content Writers is responsible for overall content development. He/she has to manage and guide a team of Content Writers and Technical Editors. Accountable for online content (Web Content, Articles, Blogs, Guest Post, Social Pages, Product Reviews, Case Studies, Press Releases) as well as print (marketing brochures etc.). Must be good at Writing, Editing, and Quality Checking of the content.
- Scheduling work among team members as per their capabilities and core competencies.
- Coordination with different departments within the organization, such as R&D and DRS to facilitate content generation.
- Coordination with the Internet Marketing and Web Development teams within the departments for better project execution.
- Has to ensure timely delivery of content based upon the given requirements and guidelines so that product release schedule is maintained.
- Should possess in-depth knowledge of various Stellar products, Company, and Market Trends Review content and provide feedback to the team.