General HR Manager at Technolo Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:44 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Content Writer - IT (0-3 yrs)
As a Content Writer, you will plan, create and edit content for blogs,whitepapers, websites, social media pages and product pages. Your job will vary from co-ordinating with the sales and product team to create and edit content for the clients assigned to you. You'll also be expected to come up with content strategies for clients and execute the same.
Key Responsibilities :
- Understand client's business and create the required content strategy
- Write, edit and manage content across platforms
- Work with various technology clients and be able to provide content of the highest standard.
- Drive thought leadership and research and provide recommendations to clients on the kind or type of content they should focus on
- Be well versed with various styles of writing especially US and British style of writing
- Create and execute content plans for in-house as well as third party requirements
- Need to understand brands and their briefs
- Communicating with the internal tam to understand the deliverables of the client on board
- Quality check and recommend content for the advertisers on board
- Have familiarity with off-page and on-page SEO
- Provide content for campaigns, case studies, blogs, whitepapers, story board for videos etc..
- Be able to use long tail keywords in your content
- Be able to create long form content
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience.
- If you are a fresher but have incredible writing abilities, please feel free to apply.
- Ability to work in a highly charged environment without compromising on quality
- Intelligent and self-motivated; should be willing to work hard to achieve and exceed targets
- Comfortable with working for long and unpredictable hours
- Innovative, enthusiastic and a quick thinker
- A passion for content, tech, creative ideas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Keynote, Pages is a bonus.