Manager - HR at Sunshine Training & Placement Services
Views:218 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Content Writer - IT (0-3 yrs)
Industry hiring for : IT/Software
Salary : Best in Industry.
Job location : Indore (MP)
Job Description :
- The candidate should be able to do Content writing, Editing, managing and developing the content for the service and product based websites based on SEO needs.
- The candidate should be able to write content for articles, blog posts, press release, blog comments, forum discussions, social networking site etc.
- The candidate will be required to collect relevant inputs to write meaningful content via team members associated with the project and online research.
- The candidate will be required to conceptualize content for various websites based on inputs and write creative content.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to write unique and optimized content across a range of subjects, including but not limited to general website information, product and service descriptions, banners, articles, press releases, newsletters, Copywriting for online advertisements, etc.
- The candidate should be open to learning and participating in new avenues in content writing for online mediums.
- Generating new ideas and developing content for our websites and applications.
- Working with other team members to develop new creative content.
- Excellent command over the English language and good writing skills.
- Ability to write on any subject, researching skills using the internet and a creative mind is all that we want.
Qualifications and Skills :
Skills/ Experience :
- Minimum 0.6 months 3 Years experienced
- Excellent English writing skills with command over grammar and vocabulary.
- Develop Unique Content for Websites
- Research and create Web Content Ideas
- Basic knowledge of SEO.
- Clear, Concise Compelling Copy Writing, Proofreading skills
- Candidate must have a technical background.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.