Content Writer - Hospitality/Travel Package (1-5 yrs)
Content Writer_Travel Triangle_Gurgaon
Location - Gurgaon
- Fulfill the day-to-day writing requirement in lieu of creative and marketing communications.
- Ability to re-purpose written content into engaging video content, social media posts, e books and case studies with support from the in-house production team.
- Ability to analyze and design relevant reports for the management.
- Familiarize yourself with company products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the art lead. - Present ideas to the creative director for approval and development.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy through the various iterations of the project.
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar.
- Amend, revise or redevelop adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director.
- Oversee campaigns through the production stage to completion.
- Work on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- should be able to create a story line according to taste of the video in English, Hindi, Hinglish
- Should be a good story teller and if you are also a poet that will be a plus
- Strong command of English, Hindi, Hinglish.
- Flexible writing style to address multiple audiences while maintaining the brand voice across different channels.
- Eye for detail: grammar, spelling, and verbiage.
- Excellent research and learning skills.
- Demonstrated experience in writing blog posts and video scripts.
- Experience with content management systems and a strong understanding of content workflow.
Interested candidates can share their resume or contact at 9665028220