Content Writer - Hindi Subject (1-3 yrs)
Content Writer - Hindi
We are on a mission to assist a billion Indians in their spiritual and devotional journeys - and guide them on the path towards feeling happy, peaceful, and content. We are developing a suite of mobile and web apps that will address the spiritual and devotional needs of our users.
Our first app (currently in stealth) was launched 8 months ago - this app is at the intersection of spirituality/devotion and gaming and with that, we are moving a large offline behaviour online. It is already at a million installs with 4.9 - on Google Play Store. The user-love that we have been getting is overwhelming & inspiring; and with our growth rate, we will be serving tens of millions of users in a few months from now.
Founded in November 2020 by Prashant Sachan, a second-time entrepreneur who previously founded & scaled Trell. We are a multi-disciplinary team that comes with a proven track record of building & scaling products. We are alumni of IITs and have previously worked at Microsoft, Samsung, and high-growth startups.
We are backed by Sequoia Capital - India and BEENEXT. We are rapidly scaling and looking for Exceptional Talents to join us and do some extraordinary work together.
Your Responsibilities :
- Understanding all social media platforms and customizing content for each.
- Ability to research devotional and mythology space to create in-depth rich content
- Staying updated latest updates about trending devotional topics.
- Editing and re-writing descriptions, website content, marketing communications, etc.
- Maintain close links with other parts of the organization to ensure aligned content and social media strategy are being delivered.
- Deliver real-time content within relevant social spaces which dynamically engage the audience.
- Create content with a quick turnaround time as and when required by the account.
- 1-3 Years experience working as a content writer in the Hindi Language
- High proficiency in the Hindi language.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience with social media management.
- Learn to research and understand the target audience's interests.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Additional Perks :
Our office is located in the green and leafy streets of HSR Layout, Bangalore, and is designed to feel like a mindfulness zone with the sound of falling water, greenery, great books to read, great coffee/tea, and a great team alongside you to build with.
As a company, we believe in autonomous small teams for maximum impact. We strive for organizational growth to align with your growth as an individual. We sincerely work towards building an inclusive culture where we celebrate your individuality and ideas are encouraged by everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who understand India, the challenge ahead of us, but can also solve this for the rest of the world. In addition, we also have:
- A competitive salary.
- Peaceful & pet-friendly office at the heart of HSR Layout
- Medical cover for you and your loved ones
Do your most meaningful work alongside us. Be a part of something big.