Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:161 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Content Writer - Education (1-5 yrs)
Develop content for an international IT training provider
Immense scope for learning
Be a part of a dynamic and vibrant work environment
Our client is a leading international IT training and certification provider. They have a faculty of certified and experienced trainers that can facilitate customised and flexible training programs for professionals of all levels, that will enable them to secure their technical skills, professional reputation and marketability.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Researching on given topics and producing original and engaging content.
- Writing and publishing web content (blogs, news articles) as well as maintaining and updating Web pages/blogs.
- Monitoring the content of landing pages and responding to user-contributed website content.
- Promoting content on social media.
- Providing content for banners, case studies, whitepapers, and e-books and developing product descriptions.
- Identifying customers- needs and gaps in our content and recommending new topics.
- Ensuring all-around consistency of style, fonts, images and tone.
- Updating website content as needed.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Content Writing, Content Management or Consumer Insights/ Market Research.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with strong content creation and writing background.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.