Content Writer - Digital Platform - Broking House (7-12 yrs)
This included the Regular updates, new product launch and social media updates.
Constantly evaluate Industry and Market trends in Digital/e-commerce space to identify and implement innovative initiatives that improve value of our offerings .
- UI/UX skills: Ability to get into the shoes of end-customer and ideate and build new features and functionalities that meet customer requirements and drive great user experience
- Requirement gathering: Working with Global Products & Platform partners and other teams to ideate requirements and effectively communicating them to the vendor teams. Translate technical requirements into a BRD
- Project Management: Defining the project tasks and resource requirements, managing the UAT cycle by leading a team of testers and ensure timely release by coordinating with stakeholders like IT, testing and vendors
- Content creation: Passionate to create content, Infographics and videos for Financial education module (prior experience in the same is preferred. Strong knowledge of investing in various asset classes is compulsory)
- New initiatives: Constantly evaluate Industry and Market trends in Digital/e-commerce space to identify and implement innovative initiatives that improve value of our offerings
- Web analytics: Exposure to Portals SEO techniques and web analytics and come up with innovative techniques to improve usage and drive desired behaviour among website users
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective Presentation skills
- Creative and out of the box thinking
- Ability to develop insights out of data
- Knowledge of investing in various asset classes and investment products
CTC Bracket: 8 - 10 lacs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.