HR Recruiter at Crackjobs
Views:22 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Content Writer/Creative Writer (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, website content, video scripts etc
- Assisting the marketing team in developing creative content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers- needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Developing content with different word play.
- Should have capabilities to think out of the box.
- Should be able to write content in English, Gujarati and Hindi.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.