Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:167 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Content Writer - Beauty & Lifestyle Vertical (2-4 yrs)
Exciting opportunity for content writers to create a social impact
A chance to accelerate your career
Our client promotes green, clean and non-toxic brands through their read & shop site, enabling sustainable living and holistic wellness. Join them in this endeavour to support green lifestyle.
You will be responsible for :
- Researching and understanding the consumer perspective and providing insights and recommendations on what agrees with the consumer.
- Leveraging research data and information to design relevant communications to customers and ensuring consistency in the brand voice.
- Writing copy that complements the creative concepts for website, campaigns and social media.
- Owning end-to-end work right from story development, outlining and scriptwriting, to the creation of the final content.
- Understanding the key concepts of Search Engine Optimization and designing content accordingly.
- Conceptualising original ideas and managing execution of daily, weekly and monthly content plan.
- Working on branded content pitches and execution as and when required.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Contributing to content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism and have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- You are a creative marketing professional and have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You conduct quality research to understand your consumer and design relevant content to effectively engage audiences.
- You are well versed with social media platforms and developing SEO optimised content that can be shared virally.
- You understand dramatic structure and have excellent storytelling skills.
- You are a good multitasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You have excellent writing skills in English in order to be able to cover our business requirements in English markets.
- Experience within Content Analysis, Content Development & Management, Content Planning, Journalism / News, Marketing Copywriting, Screenplay Writing, online Copywriting, would be a strong advantage.