Director Talent Planning at Recrooters
Views:35 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Content Writer - Advertising Firm (4-8 yrs)
Content writer with minimum 4-7 years of experience in Creative Writing skills along with a high degree of technical understanding (an absolute must). We- re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide and publish relevant tech-oriented content for Website, blogs and other channels.
- Create target-oriented content for marketing collaterals (brochures, press releases,presentations, etc.), In-App, website, blogs, social media, e-mailers, articles, online ads, etc.
- Create, write, edit and proofread the content to promote our Self serve/SMB Ad Manager product.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) and write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Consistently audit and improve existing old web content
- Work on Editorial, creative and technical content. Manage content across allplatforms, including email and social media.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines while drafting content.
- Update website content as needed.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing messaging to include new information
- Write content for the various touch points and objectives, keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the target audience
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
Skills Required :
- Deep understanding of Content Writing for the Tech post, tech blog, website, Social Media.
- Experience in digital marketing to understand the marketing message.
- Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Proven experience optimizing SEO and other unpaid digital channels, you know what works and how to turn site visitors into leads and how to improve the overall customer journey.
- Ability to understand briefs and translate briefs into high-quality collateral.
- Ability to create fresh, effective & grammatically correct content.
- Strong editing/proofreading/copy writing skills.