Assistant Manager - HR at Showmeleads
Views:151 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Content Writer - Advertising Firm (4-8 yrs)
Are you a Content Writer with excellent expertise and years of experience in content creation or development for blogs and articles, long-form content, product descriptions, social media copies, emails and SEO and website content ? Then, come forward and apply for this position as we are in need of professionals to take up the role of a dedicated Content Writer with responsibilities of content creation as well as evaluating analytics to analyze content requirements and optimization, periodic update of content on main company website, as well as distributing company blog articles on third-party platforms and social media channels. The professional must also be skilled in following various editorial guidelines for content creation.
Content Writer Job Responsibilities :
- Performing detailed research on topics that are trending and relevant to create content that resonate with the latest industry updates and targeted audience base
- Suggesting ideas on topics for content which would keep the audience engaged .
- Creating content for various content marketing channels including product descriptions, blogs, articles, websites and landing pages, magazines, social media posts, landing pages and company website.
- Proofreading and editing content to eliminate inconsistencies and errors.
- Editing and refining existing collection of content repertoire to improve reuse of old content
- Developing catchy headlines and body content to connect with the target customers.
- Understanding targeted audience's needs and preferences and making content recommendations to address issues in the present website content and blogs.
Required skill and expertise :
The role of Content Writer requires candidates to must have and preferred set of skills and expertise :
- Have Bachelor's degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or any related field
- Proven minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in content creation
- Prior experience in working with US-based clients
- Strong experience in Google apps and Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess strong research, content development and content editing expertise
- Possess ability and experience to deliver high quality and original content in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven prior experience in working in multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Understanding in Marketing Automation Industry preferred