Director at Shodh Consulting
Views:612 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Content Writer - Advertising (1-5 yrs)
One of the fastest growing, multi-locational, social media, PR and healthcare communication and advertising agencies, seeks Content Writers. incumbent MUST be able to research and content for Medical / Healthcare and non Medical and non healthcare clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop content (medical + Non-medical) for various deliverables meeting quality requirements as per client satisfaction metrics, with active guidance from the manager
- Responsible to develop content as per the timelines assigned
- Responsible to follow the best practices in the department regarding - processes, communication (internal & external), project management, documentation and technical requirements like - language, grammar, stylization, content search, summarizing, data conflicts and referencing
- Compliance to quality, confidentiality and security
- Adhere and follow quality systems, processes and policies
- Perform research and validate content before fulfilling content requirements.
- Able to write scientific copy for a broader audience, including scientific liaisons, healthcare professionals, and pharmaceutical representatives.
- Develop and write Training materials, eLearning content, video scripts, magazine articles, and presentations to be used by a variety of audiences.
- Create meaningful and engaging marketing copy for various marketing collaterals.
- Collaborate with design and product team for content creation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 0 to 5 years of experience in content development/writing in organizations or within pharma marketing, clinical research, medical writing or pharma communications/advertising agency
- Extensive knowledge of English grammar with a familiarity with a standard style guide
- Strong flair and passion for writing.
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Passion for networking.
- Ability to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and the Internet
- Ability to interpret and present clinical data and other complex information
- Excellent writing, editing and managing content skills.
- Experience delivering content for SEO & SEM.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Stays abreast with modern content writing trends.
- Overall understanding of the medical field.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.