Content Writer (0-4 yrs)
1. Creating content for all types of marketing collateral, including website content, white papers, articles, and blogs, case studies, brochures, and infographics.
2. Developing creative content including research-oriented content.
3. Helping in creating the content strategy for internal and external communication.
4. Helping plan, design and implement social media communication.
5. Editing and proofreading various materials.
- Incorporating SEO keywords and their frequency as required in the documents.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED :
CRITICALLY IMPORTANT :
1. Will be required to work as an individual contributor and complete projects end to end.
2. Will have access to confidential information, requiring absolute discretion at all times.
3. The ability to organize and prioritize tasks is a key requirement. Need to be able to plan, organize, and anticipate requirements well in advance to support the smooth functioning of the business.
4. Graduate with stellar communication skills.
5. A knack for editing and proofreading with good research skills.
6. Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.