Founder at Content Whale
Views:49 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Content Whale - Business Writer (0-2 yrs)
We are looking for a Business Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our company with PR posts, Blogs, LinkedIn Content, YouTube Scripts, Email Marketing Posts, Newsletters etc.
Business Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. If you're familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we'd like to have you.
Ultimately, you'll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
Job Role :
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- The work assigned must be submitted the next day.
- Must be available for revisions.
- Should be available 6 days a week, 7-8 hours a day