Recruiter at Stealth Mode Wellness Company
Views:78 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Content Strategist - Wellness/Meditation (2-10 yrs)
About Us - We are a stealth mode venture, backed by marquee investors, looking to build an alternative wellness product using Vedic Protocols targeting a global market.
Job Description :
We're looking for a dynamic Content strategist to oversee the Mindfulness & Meditation content initiatives in our app and social channels. You'll pitch, create, produce and publish web-based articles, rich media collateral, and videos across multiple platforms.
You're passionate about wellness and can identify unique perspectives to relevant wellbeing topics. You'll take ownership of a vertical and draw upon your experience to create a rich library of wellness content, building an audience while maintaining brand voice, and editorial tone.
You will collaborate with departments across the eco system to help define both the brand story and the story as interpreted by the customer.
What you'll do:
- Develop a comprehensive Product Content strategy with complete metric ownership
- Construct our Brand communication plan across all consumer facing mediums
- Make daily, weekly plans for content across all our social media channels and app
- Execute on those plans either through your efforts or with freelancers
- Keep iterating on the content basis engagement metrics
- Identify and work with influencer networks to grow the reach of the brand and lead to conversions on the app
- Work closely with company's design department on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of direct experience in multi-channel, multimedia content creation (audio,video,written etc.)
- Proven experience creating compelling messages for a wellbeing content audience
- Personal involvement and interest in Meditation & Yoga
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus
- Must be a voracious reader and consumer of information both on digital platforms and through print publications
- Experience on key video and content editing tools