Parter - Hiring at AlphaHire
Views:152 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Content Strategist (1-4 yrs)
- The Content Strategist is responsible for producing high-quality, relevant, and engaging content to help Bridged its business. S/he will consistently create exceptional, audience-centric content while helping others in the team to create the same high-quality level of content..
- You- ll create both short-form and long-form content in a variety of formats (articles, reports, blog posts, videos, etc.) and for multiple distribution channels (blog, website, etc.). You- ll collaborate closely with the leadership team, clients, and Bridged's crowd-force. The candidate must follow company editorial style guidelines.
- The successful candidate is first and foremost a marketer, and an exceptional writer, storyteller, and communicator. You have a strong understanding of the content marketing landscape, and you understand how to distill complex ideas into easily understandable content, identify and develop great content ideas, and keep the quality of content consistent with Bridged's brand.
High level Overview of your Responsibilities
Pitch ideas: You- ll understand Bridged's customers, their challenges and opportunities, what differences and similarities exist across segments and personas, and you- ll regularly contribute ideas for highly engaging content that- ll help to solve business problems and make an impact.
- Create engaging content: You- ll spend the bulk of your time creating amazing content across allformats and channels that helps build an audience
- Manage content projects: In addition to creating content, you- ll collaborate with fellow teammates and manage the process for producing your content projects from start to finish- from ideation to distribution.
- Maintain the tone and quality of content: You- ll assist in the editing process and help to coach fellow teammates on content standards, helping them to up their game with every new piece they produce.
- Monitor performance: You- ll collaborate with the team to keep an eye on and share the performance of our content- how it's being consumed, what's resonating, what's driving results, etc- and you- ll use data to optimize our content efforts fast.
Your day will involve:
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies
- Create brand awareness and an audience on social media
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers and PR teams
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, digital ads, etc.)
Your Skillsets :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent understanding of SEO and the latest developments
- Excellent understanding of backlink building and distribution strategies
- Familiarity with keyword placement
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- At least two years- experience writing for a marketing agency or tech startup
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- The opportunity to work with the CEO himself and learn the latest trends in the AI market.
- Flexible working hours.
- An opportunity to travel around the world and attend the most prestigious AI related summits and events.