Talent Acquisition at Big Jobs
Views:4 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Content Marketing Specialist - Crypto-Native Banking Platform (3-6 yrs)
Juno is a crypto-native banking platform for the US that provides people a platform to get paid in crypto with direct deposit & receive part of a paycheck in crypto in any wallet of your choice. You will work with us at the intersection of banking and crypto to create banking experiences that will touch millions of people. We are backed by Sequoia Surge, Polychain, Consensys, Mithril & industry-leading executives.
Juno is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist/Manager for creating high-quality and engaging content across platforms & channels. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific vision and mission. We are looking for a highly creative person with an audience-first mindset who understands the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each social media platform and the content that drives it.
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement and know which platform different kinds of content are best suited for.
- Create content marketing materials such as white papers, infographics, etc that generate buzz
- Analysis of web traffic metrics and optimisation of content
- Proficiency in, and use of SEO and Google Analytics
- Edit, proofread, improve and deliver engaging content regularly
- Develop an editorial/content calendar and subsequently delegate within said calendar
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Manage the team of creative resources including content writers and other agency personnel
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create
effective communications strategies that articulate our product's core benefits properly and consistently
- 3+ years of experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, slide share, & Twitter, etc.)
- A deep passion for DeFi, crypto, web3.0 and the future of finance. Background in crypto or fintech is a plus.
- Experience with blog or article writing
- Good acquaintance with social platforms like Twitter, Reddit, Discord.
- An editorial mindset with experience building audiences and an ability to predict their preferences.
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good time-management skills and attention to detail