Head - Service Quality at Unnati
Views:145 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Content Marketer - Business Travel Solutions (2-5 yrs)
Content Marketer | Business Travel Solutions Brand
If you think your maverick storyteller who can make synonymous with business travel., then this role is for you.
Our client is a unique SaaS-based platform, that helps business travelers get personalized travel itineraries. This gives companies and their employees access to enjoy cost-effective, convenient and rewarding travel options. While most of the other companies provide offline solutions, our client uses state-of-art technology and AI-based solutions to offer cheaper booking options, and other offers that cover end-to-end corporate travel and hotel bookings.
Based out of Bangalore, with a young and raring team of marketing and engineering experts, spread across various cities, this 2-year old startup aims at becoming an integrated travel management company that works as a smart travel assistant. Their platform addresses travel issues for a gamut of customers ranging from large corporates with thousands of employees to other startups.
As a Content Marketer, you will be responsible for understanding customer behavior, molding content into campaigns they would love, and finding the channels to distribute them far and wide to generate results for the company.
What you will do :
- Conceptualizing and delivering high-quality content-driven inbound and outbound campaigns for utility's marketing engine
- Ensuring maximum impact by re-purposing every content asset for multiple channels
- Responsible for developing content assets such as blogs, stories, eBooks, webinars, social media etc.
- Developing assets such as case studies, presentations, brochures etc. that communicate value proposition clearly and effectively and help sales teams to close deals faster
- The building, managing and executing high-performance campaigns, and deliver results, in record time
- Guiding the storytelling efforts of the PR and social media agencies to establish the company thought leadership.
- Creating compelling online and offline campaigns that help generate business at events participated
- Continuously monitoring the market, customer, and competition to identify customer behavior, industry trends, and leverage the data to fuel the company's growth.
- Demand generation Developing the strategy for and manage the marketing programs that drive awareness and organic demand
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have:
- Should have a strong sense of ownership. Must be proactive, self-driven, and willing to fail fast and learn
- Should have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Should have excellent people skills and ability to perform in a dynamic, startup environment
- Should have brilliant language skills and ability to think like a marketer, not a writer.
- Should have the flair for generating a large volume of marketable assets by repurposing the base content
- Exposure to the tools of the trade - marketing automation, email marketing, analytics tools, etc.
- Must have demonstrable success in multiple campaign formats, in a B2B scenario
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 10,00,000 to 13,00,000
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.