Subject Matter Expert at Peoplefy
Views:57 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Content Manager - IT (5-8 yrs)
The E-Retail Content Manager is in charge of developing and improving the online presence of the customers of the program on the most impactful digital touchpoints (Google My Business, Website, blog, SEO etc.), .
He/she is highly motivated and the ultimate goal consists in maximizing the business impact of digital touchpoints for the dealers by boosting organic traffic.
His/her duties include:
- You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
1. Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
2. Create and publish engaging content
3. Edit, proofread and improve posts
4. Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure brand consistency
5. Create & optimize content according to SEO
6. Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
7. Develop an editorial calendar basis marketing goals
8. Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
9. Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audiences attention
10. Manage online reviews for positive customer experience
- Ultimate goal is to drive organic traffic through engaging content and improve website traffic to leads conversion
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.