HR Manager at Emporiom Digital
Views:22 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Content Manager - Digital Agency (3-5 yrs)
- Are YOU super-passionate about writing?
- Can YOU write versatile content suiting any platform?
- Are you looking to grow with the growth hackers?
If your answer to these questions is a resounding YES, then we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for dynamic Content Manager to join our 'Core Team'!
As our team-mate, you are the 'Thinker'. Someone we would rely on to come up with excellent ideas, innovative taglines, emotional stories, facebook posts and witty tweets!
- From blogs and quotes to content for e-commerce, social media and marketing material: you will have the opportunity to explore your writing skills to the core.
- Coming up with Content calendars with the servicing and design team for our clients and making sure we stay on top of our game!
- Exploring newer possibilities of adding value to our clients with revised content models, more meaningful campaigns and content-centric improvements to their presentation
- Looking at newer ideas of marketing Emporio shouldering it on excellent content. Right from writing interesting blogs and running whacky campaigns to filling the office with catchy one-liners, you're free to experiment!
If unrestricted learning is your goal, then here's a profile that can help you achieve it!
Main considerations :
1. Long term vision to grow with the company
2. Ability to handle pressure situations, do multi-tasking
3. Willingness to take accountability, leadership roles
Desired Expertise :
1. Excellent written English with versatility in writing styles
2. Real-time understanding of the Online space in relevance to the industry
3. Absolute clarity of thought presented both orally and in writing
4. Should have around 3 to 5 yrs of experience working with Digital Agency