Content Manager - Advertising Firm (4-8 yrs)
- Create content pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost our brand awareness.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Develop different content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers on a regular basis.
- Work together with different departments to create innovative content ideas. Able to collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- Compose product descriptions to promote our products and services.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to team head for input and approval
- Prepare well-organized drafts utilizing Content Management Systems.
- Assure all-around consistency for textual styles, pictures, fonts and tones in the content.
- Research industry-related topics by combining web sources, interviews and studies.
- Update website content as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Proven 5+ years- of work experience as a Content Writer or Copywriter.
- Preferably who has written on real estate and other allied sectors
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Outstanding writing and editing skills in English for a B2B as well as B2C audience.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines.
- Ability to plan new and engaging pieces of content.
- Excellent & outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Confident and reliable individual.
- A keen eye on details.